25 August 2009

Open your mind & see the circus in the sky

Thought i'd post a few of my favourte things, songs, movies, short clips, ads, if you find something you've never heard of have a look, you'll never know unless you try, something i'm learning to embrace of late, hence why i've not been blogging for a few weeks...and now back to regular scheduled programme..
music
Ross Copperman - All She Wrote
Vertcal Hrizon Everything You Want (thanks Jess)
John Mayer - Free Falln' (now one of my favourite songs ever)
Tracy Chapman - Fast Car (a song that will always remind me of someone)
Lionel Richie ft Lyfe Jenning - Easy (live) (thats why i'm eaaassssyyyyyy)
movies
Almost Famous (a lifetime over summer)
Friday Night Lights (greatest sports movie.....ever)
Seven Pounds (why has Will Smith not won an Oscar yet)
A Beautiful Mind (Perhaps it is good to have a beautiful mind, but an even greater gift is to discover a beautiful heart)
Meet Joe Black (when Death calls, someone has to show him around)
Good Will Hunting (i think i fell in love with Minnie Driver after this movie)
Random Clips & Ads
Yellow Sticky Notes (quite hypnotic)
Samuel L Jackson Barclaycard, 2, 3, (i think this was the first ever ad i watched that made me think..."cool", great job by Sam, also trying to memorise the script took me ages..still can't do it)
Richard Pryor on Love can listen to him talking all day
ok that's me done for now, but that's just a list of some of my favourite stuff, feel free to share your favourites with me..
much love.
Posted in

No comments:

Post a Comment